Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Simply Spectacular


I have some pretty spectacular new items in my inventory this month. Simple things. Classy things. Creative things. It all works. Slink and Maitreya fits, with eight furs, it is the nicest I have seen. From *AGATA*, the Laila fur Jacket at Cosmopolitan.

There is a dress in the set too, but I opted to put my new warm and cuddly over a sweater from Valentina E., the Sara top and skirt can be found in the 2 for 1 room at The Chapter Four.   Plenty of colors to choose from. Maitreya fit.

The beautifully crafted and detailed Sari-Sari - Wall Wardrobe is one of two versions (the other black) that can be found at The Chapter Four two for one room.


Back over at Cosmopolitan you can find some unusual accent pieces for your home. From PAN a hydroponics indoor garden and from Lucas Lameth, a finely detailed candle scene. Both these designers pay great attention to detail!



Pose by: an lar

Comments

Popular Posts