Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Monday Meme for Me

-- Bullet Catsuit by MEVA at Remnant --
pr!tty - Girim - :Short at TCF

I said that chattiness was going by the wayside but sometimes the universe just has other plans. So here's what's new in MY world.

A major OMG moment came last night when I found out my brand was going to be in the next LINDEN extravaganza shopping event. I mean really?  And I just used the word "brand" which is even more bizarre.

Thrilled am I and I see a couple of friends in the group list so it should be a fun event. Mid December is the time to circle on your calendar. And yes, there will be presents!



If you are into Fantasy, a new Hud based hunt starts on the first; Pixels of Snow. My gift is a super low land impact crystal clump. So if giant crystals are your thing, go forth and hunt.


Daybed Futon - ChiC buildings

winter showcase hunt item - ChiC buildings

Also coming up on the first, Winter Holiday Showcase where you can pick up a futon couch and some ornaments at bargain prices with the money going to the American Diabetes Association.




I finished my latest machinima, an Art of the Artists piece for the SLartist@UWA contest. You can see it here.

There is some other really exciting news as a possibility, but that isn't cemented in stone yet, so until next time.


Makeup: alaskametro

Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts