Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The ME in Meme

Me in Meme

It has been a mad-dash month and as we move into the holiday season it is going to get wilder.  There is no Monday Meme this week as Berry is busy with real life events. But specifically because things are going to be more hurried, I wanted to write for the handful of followers that remember I CAN WRITE -- :D.

With all my designer projects completely -- mostly through January as I like to work ahead -- my slate is clean for blogging; I will be playing catch up as the month ends so be sure and scroll down through the two, three or more posts so that you don't miss anything.

By the time the month ends you will have seen all of the new photo boxes from MEVA. I have to say I am thrilled to have them. In a hurry? Well sometimes we just are. These beauties add to the environment with no fuss. Some are super low prim (like 3) and this one shown is 28 at its not so big default size. So if you are land impact challenged and can ONLY use the less weighty ones, you might want to check the Marketplace or aftermarket places.

One new area just opened --- and affiliated with Gimme Gacha, the parent company of Gacha Gardens where MEVA's photo boxes reside, is Gimme Gacha Shops. With an easy to navigate layout and tidy shops and stalls, it is quick shopping to find what you are looking for --- OR to come across something you simply can't live without. Most shops are resellers; some are original creators. If you wear your tag you accumulate loyalty points which you can apparently turn in for gachas OR early access to GG events.

***ArisArisB&W- Alus29~ Ardor Outfit~DRESS AND SHOES
Sale -- Find it here

On the Horizon

It won't be long until Advent season and while I will not be checking ALL the shops and keeping my traditional Advent List up to date, I will be covering some of my favorites along with a team of friends and alts (my old one really needs some stuff LOL) to show you some of the best of the gifting.

ChiC buildings has their calendar up on the wall in the courtyard and fingers crossed it works as promised on advent day one. Since there is no way to test, I am going on faith and hope.

So remember to SCROLL DOWN to see all the posts in a day -- or the day before and understand that brevity will be a key part of posting as December rolls around.



Hairs by TUKINOWAGUMA and Ducknipple

Poses by: Helamiyo from OMG Shoes and New Shoes

Comments

Popular Posts