Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Beach Walk



Most of the time I am a casual gal, so the new Baiastice Echo shirt and pants fit easily into my everyday wardrobe.  Loosely fitted and somewhat off the shoulder it has that laid-back weekend look.   Lots of pretty colors to pick from plus bonus tones in the fatpack.  Find both shirt and cropped pants here.

Necklace: (Kunglers) Pietra
Hair: lock&tuft - sierra (hat and pony tail as one)
Beach bag by Ison (NLA)


beach walk

The Cape Florida Lighthouse and Park is a lovely tropical landscape with rambling weathered walkways and plenty of flora. It reminds me a bit of the Botanical Gardens in Barbados, one of my favorites spot.   Mid range computers need not apply as my framerate after turning off DOF was 10.  Still, lovely.


Poses by: LAP and Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts