Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Eastern Accents

azumi

I was very taken by Chandra's new release for deviousMind -- Azumi  for EPIPHANY.  Mostly it was the colors and patterns and exotic nature of the design -- something that even non-roleplay gals can embrace simply because the outfits are so pretty.

I started out accessorizing this as a role play outfit. Missing a sword after a not too distant inventory purge (it was likely sculpted and not all that great anyway LOL) was a little daunting. Where is that katana when you need it!

Abandoning that I went for some impressive fantasy hair, but that didn't work all that well for my temperament. In the end I decided to forget about fantasy and just enjoy "the look"; and that I did.

24 commons and 3 rares --- I am wearing:

!dM Azumi - LARA CorsetDress **LAPIS**
!dM Azumi - LARA DressSleeves **LAPIS**  (left and right)
!dM Azumi - LARA ThighArmor **LAPIS** (left and right)

Shoes, arm blades and scarf are also available. Many colors of course.


As I was exploring my wardrobe I found two lovely older items that fit my mood of the day and enhanced the look I was after.

Meva Dee Necklace Gold which echoes a similar flow of feminine curves

Hair:  pr!tty - Girim - [Bang B] ( I am pretty sure this was a gacha)


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts