Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 21 Plum


I was well-versed on PLUM from the original challenge a decade ago. For a very long time this post, "Where Does Plum Begin?" was in my most viewed pages of the week. It would pop up from time to time and year to year so I remembered the post title easily. That's a good thing because blogger doesn't seem to search all that well when you have almost 6000 posts in your blog!   Funny.  

Of course there are once again plenty of "plums" to choose from. I picked this one which  -- as well as being different from "Patriarch" appears to be very close to what we were using in 2010.



Let's see what I find in my closet. 

Credits:

{MYNX} Sweater Wrap - Maitreya Plum
(Kunglers) Pietra necklace - Amethyst

Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA Falla
CAZIMI Bountiful Nails

Food in crates by Old World




This is the official path to the challenge.




Poses by:

Comments

Popular Posts