Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Babbage Gallery - Free Art and Open Bar


No  gallery opening, no DJ and not even any brie and grapes.  What's going on here?

My new plot at Babbage is almost full. I am sure I will find other great items to add along the way, but for now I am calling it done.  I have added one of the new Trompe Loeil - Dunhall Home Bars to the décor which is minimal as galleries often are.  

The photos of Smokey Babbage are all free, so if you are a city landscape fan be sure and drop by and pick up a few

You can find the new bar, chair and credenza release at the Alpha Event.  Three sets of wood choices are available. 

Also in this photo:

.random.Matter. - Golden Age - Piano [Brown]  - currently at the Arcade
.random.Matter. - Golden Age - Stool [Brown]  currently at the Arcade


:CP: Bennet Mirror Dark (REALLY OLD) :D

NO.59 Asbrink Whiskey on tablet

Compulsion Plant 1


Poses by: the bar 

Comments

Popular Posts