Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Peace


My shopping adventures haven't found too much of late. Things that caught my eye turned out to be photos taken in 3D programs, not inworld (sigh) or lovely but weighing in at a quarter of a million triangles -- I kid you not.  

But I have been having fun over at Babbage on a new corner lot in the Canals district. I have always loved Babbage and am happy to be a part of the citizenry once again.  The Engine Rooms opens soon and I have had plenty of fun exploring builds and peaking in booths. I have my eye on a few new items.  

MEANWHILE you can pick up this very lovely PEACE necklace at Salt & Pepper. No group needed, it comes with a color change hud.   This was tricky to enlarge as it was so small it was mostly IN my neck, but aside from that sizing issue it is really lovely.  Find it over in the gift area.  


Pose by: ChiC buildings hot air balloon (releases the 20th at The Engine Room)



I am wearing part of the AEON outfit from !dM deviousMind and Stealthic - Clarity (Blondes) hair. 




Comments

Popular Posts