Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Musings and Wanderings



Nothing much to report today.   

Oh wait. There was the very naked man with purchased appendages in my yard this morning. THAT hasn't happened in awhile.  I guess some things never change.  I didn't even bother to eject him; I just left after telling him I wasn't interested.  I guess some things never change or cycles repeat (chuckle).  Oh and he told me I lost 100,000 lindens. So it's good to know I guess that I am worth something.   Hmmmmm.


Meanwhile I have been traveling some, taking photos for paintings and such.  This is Tempelhof, a somewhat down on its luck village.   It is a beautifully designed place with plenty of detail. But don't bother coming unless you are very patient or want to wait quite awhile before moving.  Yep, a 30K sim and when I say packed with goodness, it really is. With my hefty machine my fps is 10 (down later to 7) where it is 128 on my sim :D.    


The attention to detail is often miraculous as seen here in a small roadside photo studio.


Wandering the streets and clicking on mailboxes will give you info on rentals.


This cute upstairs apartment (apparently with patio) is 300 lindens a week for 90 land impact. You need to stay in theme which is post WWII and seemingly from the land tab in Europe - Germany I think.  $500 lindens per week will get you 150 land impact and a much larger building.   


This is an ADULT sim with role play and multiuse. But you might want to read the land tab before journeying around too much. I entered a human trafficing area ^^ which was OK because I was the only one in the sim:D.

If you are looking for a place to test your hot new computer, this is it. The content creator in me shivered at times but the artist part was in heaven. 

POSTSCRIPT:  I ended up with some major viewer problems when I went back to my sim. So a warning there. Hopefully they will rectify. I may need to reinstall or do a restore backup.   


Comments

Popular Posts