Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Verticals


I really had to smile as I processed this shot. How often do we see "portrait" (that is vertical) formats in pictures on fashion blogs? Not all that often - well at least on mine :D. And now two days in a row.   

This just really called for it. Long sweeping hair and a lovely three tiered (rigged) necklace from Kunglers.   The  Netta necklace has a wide range of color options -- larger than the "norm" as I remember that let you pick the perfect match for your outfit. I still seem to be in Fall mode even though the temps are dropping in my corporeal neck of the woods. Soon though it will be cool colors and silver -- and this will still work.   

Find it at the newly opened round of Cosmopolitan

Reborn, Legacy and Maitreya fits. 

Hair: Stealthic - Clarity


Pose by: Firestorm LOL

Comments

Popular Posts