Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hearts and Flowers


Wandering through my inventory last week looking for something which I have completely forgotten about NOW  -- I pulled out this  Vida Sweet Treats - Dispenser from {what next}. So pretty and perfect for the season.  I added  some great curtains that I bought awhile back on FLF (you likely did too), took photos and made a post. 

And then ------

Blogger somehow lost the post. It was there on Wednesday and gone on Thursday.   So not good. Happily I still had the photos.   Also happily this is now half off over at Shop and Hop. So while serendipity can sometimes be painful it can also sometimes turn out OK. 

You can of course purchase this at the main store as well as the Marketplace.  Items can be purchase separately also in all locations. 


The curtains are super and texture change with many choices of styles -- with lights or without, with panel or without. 

{wn} Chelsea Curtains



Comments

Winter Thorn said…
Lovely pictures, thank you for using those products Chic!

Popular Posts