Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Classic Gifts at Shop and Hop



Halloween is traditionally one of the busiest holidays in SL.  And while I am a fan of the classic witchy stuff, the super cutsy kid items don't work for me. After going through three sims and saving one item (see the lantern above LOL) I started searching for the list of SLURLS.  It was pretty hard to find on pre-opening day so I am hoping there is a separate post for folks as the event officially opens. 

In my personal favorites corner is this deviousMind !dM Necromancer set (Lara only). This comes in three pieces and with a choice of regular fabric or sheer.  

The backdrop is the Bloody Heaven Backdrop - The Bearded Guy with built in red lighting. 

The ::Static:: Light of the Beast lantern comes in two sizes and features a hud that let's you change the light color. 



Also in the mysterious and slightly spooky realm, this Noveny - Skull Candles  rezzes in at 5 li and is beautifully crafted. 

I will be doing a couple more posts of my favorites but be sure and visit the C'est La Vie, Meva  and Poison Rouge booths to pick up gift cards and credits.   



Hair: eXxEsS : TOFFEE 

Pose by:Helamiyo and the lantern

Comments

Popular Posts