Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Egypt Anyone - 25T


Another great costum-sh bit of attire from Belle Époque for Tuesday. This Belle Epoque { Georgina } White comes in many other colors including red with black and black with black. But I loved the demo (Lara only) and the escape it gave from the darker tones of the season.

Earlier today I went out hunting for a free necklace (you may have also). What I found was a security orb and no gift. Not sure what happened there as it was listed as a new gift, but in the PROCESS of looking I noticed a lovely Roleplay area.  Being a sneaky gal I teleported to the neighboring sim hoping that it was NOT "protected". And woot, it was not. 

My headdress is an oldie, the Baiastice_Matahari Headpiece. This is four years old now and may or may not be available. It might also be a gacha item, I remember not. 



Poses by: Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts