Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fall Rains at NEO

Make A Mark backdrop at NEO Japan

I was thinking the other day that we appear to have turned a corner in SL -- and likely in our corporeal lives. COVID took its toil in so many ways but the one that is sometimes overlooked is the loss of creativity among artist and other creators.  

I am not sure all artists were affected by the miasma of ennui and malaise that infected my friends but the lack of enthusiasm seemed widespread. Chic and the typist kept working pushing ourselves often without smiles as that is "our" typical method of coping. But others completely shut down and abandoned their forms of expression completely-- and for years.  

Now my friends are back to working and making lovely things. They are smiling again and I happily see signs of the creative spark returning to Second Life.   This doesn't mean that every event is filled with beauty and light and individuality, but I seem to be finding those positive attributes much easier these days -- and that makes me very happy.   

I ventured over to Make A Mark on Saturday to look at the Old Japanese Bridge that was on sale with the Home Décor group on the weekend.  I didn't find it right off (vendor near the entrance on the wall that greets you) but clicked the DEMO PAD link and discovered some outstanding backdrops featuring rain that are available at NEO JAPAN.   The photo above is of my favorite; so peaceful.   

Looking forward to a year of creativity and wonder.  

Comments

Popular Posts