Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sweet Little Lies


One evening last week while exploring I found a region advertising as 100 per cent PBR.  

 Now I SO DON'T LIKE LIES.   I spent about a half and hour there checking items and the marketplace and the age of items -- you get the idea.  I only found ONE item that had been updated to PBR by the creator.  

So what does that 100 percent PBR mean?  Did items from a decade ago get retextured with PBR by the owners?

I logged into the Linden View to check this out and in some cases it looked like that may have been the case ----but ODDLY a BUNCH of objects just didn't show up at all --- ever.  Like houses and this bridge.  

Logging back to the FS viewer, they were there again.  

So be on the lookout for areas that may be advertised as something they really are not.  No link, no name but I will say that the bungalows are offered for rent at 2000 a DAY.   

HMMMMM  

Comments

Popular Posts