Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Travel Plans


August is the month when many folks are getting away from the hustle and bustle of day to day living. Personally I have no plans and even if I did I would fill the queue so you wouldn't even know I was away.   


I DO have some items of note to show you. First up is the new FaMESHed release from Kunglers, the  Sonia necklace which comes rigged for both Lara and LaraX as well as Reborn and Legacy. A non-rigged resizable version is also included.  The hud colors feature a mix of golds and aqua tones. 

My new backdrop is bound to be a favorite, the group gift from July at Minimal (fee group). 

I have been working on my inventory this year a bit at a time. Last week's project was ACCESSORIES (not jewelry which has it own folder) and that has been an adventure. Things are now in itemized sub-folders and some things were discarded but not all that much.  I still have "glasses and goggles" to sort but I am mostly finished.  I definitely need to categorize my backdrops as I have A LOT.

My outfit is from BAIASTICE from 2017 and no longer available; the same goes for my other additions.  Older gems that stay pretty current are great wardrobe basics.    




Poses by: Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts