Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wizards and Temples


The Wizarding Faire is underway and open through the 24th.  Find all your magical needs and maybe a few things you didn't KNOW you needed!

The Second Spaces - Draconis wing chair - gold is a beauty. A black version is also available.   


I have a few favorite things from past faires and I while may never have a use for this impressive piece it is beautifully crafted and well worth a perusal if the genre fits your style.  

Serendipity stepped in for this post. I noticed the chair while looking through the offerings on the web. I suspected it would make its way too me down the line.  The same day I got a delivery from Dirty Rat, looked at the vendor texture and guessed that these two items would go well together. 

Well the actuality was beyond my expectations. They couldn't be more perfect. 


The Dirty Rat - Ancient Ruins w/ Cliffs has been updated and now includes PBR models as well as legacy. Some physics have also been improved.  Versions without cliffs are in the pack.  

Comments

Popular Posts