Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Advent Favorites - Day 1


We will each have our favorites in the Advent calendar poles. Here are three of mine. The very pretty dusty pink winter scarf and hat were presents from LaRosa.  My pose is from aDORKable.


And my personal winner is this wearable sleigh with polar bears and built in lighting. Talk about AFKing in style!
It hales (I am not sure if this is the day 1 or day 2 prize as there is no number) from Blooming Tales OMC which is one of the German shops with the white boxes and Santa hat. Now I am not terrifically clear about where to look for tomorrow's prize. It seems like it should be in one of two places the teleporter reaches as the rest of the sim looks residential. But I am certainly going to see if I can find it *wink*.

I am wearing the Amacci skin from the Peace On Earth Hunt, definitely a hit from all the blog posts I have seen. And this is the Graffitiwear sweater I showed you this morning in gray.

See the Advent List for those SLURLS.

Comments

Popular Posts