Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Advent Favorites - Day 2

I am not planning on showing you my favorite Advent gifts EVERY day *wink*, but it is the start of the season so when I find something I think you might not want to miss, I promise to let you know. Up today are four presents for Day 2. Note that "day 2" starts at different stores at different times. I am planning on checking things out in my morning which seems to be the same day for everyone.

My cropped sweater is from Lost in Fashion, part of the moving SL INFO gift giving.
I really love these muted olive jeans from 22769! A great staple for your wardrobe and so very nicely rendered.


This is the LaRosa Bag Neutral for day 2 of Advent. It very cleverly slings to the back, out of the way and works better than many bags for walking and such. This is the plain version. There are two other styles with holiday themes. Each style comes with a resizer model as well as non-scripted.

Check the Advent Listing for SLURLS and info. 


Pose by: aDORKable (day 2 advent gift)

Comments

Popular Posts