Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Touch of Mystery

Two dramatic bits of newness form the headlines of this post. First up is this Akeruka group skin gift for the winter fair.  Find it at their shop at the fair.  I really love this almost monochrome skin. So dramatic. Quite beautiful and a perfect compliment for my Dark Style Eyeshadow (eclipse) from KOSH.


And if you want to continue with that drama, how about a little night magic with a new release from EXxEsS called Magik?  I haven't been to EXsEsS in awhile, but I do remember my trips there in the past. I logged in a lot of blog posts with their designs and I am very happy to reconnect. I have one stellar free hair from my almost newbie days in my inventory. It still comes in handy from time to time *wink*. This is an impressive outfit. Definitely dangerous.

And on a photography note,  I am not sure why this photo turned out to be so high in contrast. I don't have a facelight on and it is completely unretouched. The good news is that I really like the DRA-MA of the light and dark.


Poses by: LAP from the Stance set

Comments

Popular Posts