Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Waiting Patiently


One thing about blogging forever is that titles become more elusive. Post 2300 is sneaking up on me and Blogger remembers all my previous titles thankfully and saves me from EXACT repeats.

This morning on the cool foggy bridge of Edo Japan finds me in a mix of new releases and a freebie.

The Waiting 4 U coat by Beautiful Dirty Rich is part of a huge style pack which includes dress (worn here as a tuck in top) corset, nylons, boots and so many layers it is daunting.

I paired the BDR goodies with some great pants from today's Advent present at Yasum (group). The complete gift includes red holiday sweater and boots. There is a pack sized for guys also. By the way you can pick up any previous gift there, so if you miss one -- no worries. See the Advent Calendar List for more info.

Shoes are a new release from Kalnins featured a few times this week.


I really like this new Ballet Hair from Pomme d' Amour.  It is simple and classic but interesting enough to deserve a second glance.

While I had no need in this styling, it appears to be very much in the "hat hair" category and I am always happy to find great styles that will work with chapeaus!



Poses by: aDORKable and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts