Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Boots!

If you have a thing for shoes you won't want to miss out on these beauties from Lassitude and Ennui. The MESH Bird of Paradise boots come with large flexi bows in back and they are free in a stamp rally event.

From Jackal Ennui:

I'm super excited to be part of Ozimals' Puffling Presents Pursuit event! To help welcome Ozimals' newest breedables, the Pufflings, there is a stamp rally event happening from December 22 to January 12th. Event details and a list of participating stores here: http://blog.ozimals.com/2011/12/welcome-to-pufflings.html

The boots  will be available at the shop after the event. When visiting the store doing my research, I found a poster for the Cafe Hunt starting January 15th. So keep that in mind. With so many hunts going on, I check my favorite stores first and THEN follow a path *wink*.


Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts