Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Brambles and Sackcloth


I have a good collection of Real Eyes in texture form thanks to the generosity of Aire Xaris who sent out yet another group gift as the month turned. I not only have the group gift Dark Espresso Eyes (in the archives), I now have MESH eyes which I really do love.

These are part of the HD2 Black set which feature HUD and various system eye layers. Change the transparency, change the look. Happily instructions are included and even not-too-great-with-hud me got to play. These are "sackcloth" my favorite it seems. Dark, mysterious and very real. I am a big fan of black eyes and wear them often; these are lovely.


Keeping with the dark and mysterious theme, we have a new release from Blue Blood, Coven. Top and skirt are separate pieces so you can mix and match with other garments. Traditional Blue Blood colors are available as well as always perfect black.

Hair by eXxEsS
Poses by: Everglow

Comments

Popular Posts