Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Final Fantasy Last Hurrah


The Final Fantasy Festival is almost over. You have maybe two days to get over there if you have been busy. So many creative items to be had; it is a wonder. A late to the party outfit came in a few days ago. Happily I had an empty slot in the blog post line up. But, before we get there, Nikky news from MINA.

I am very much in love with this hair. It may be my favorite MINA "do". Many of you love long flowing tresses and that is cool, but give me some slightly messy locks and I am a happy gal. You can find two color packs (one black and white and one "essentials") at The Dressing Room Fusion. Get there lickety split; you have a bit more than a week.

This outfit is Gabriel from + Legacy Cain + @ the Final Fantasy Festival. With such a wingspan it is a little hard to see so click that photo for a bigger shot.

Beautifully rendered it comes in a variety of colors. The skirt (or girdle or whatever) fits me perfectly. I should warn you that it pretty much naked in the back so bravery is required. *wink* Billed as Steampunk, it could also go into Post Apoco territory.


Final Fantasy Festival

Landing 1
Landing 2 

Warrior makeup by PARADISIS
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts