Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Raw Shots - Love Me!


Love Me Skins just put out a new 1500 group gift skin.  It looks absolutely perfect on my friend Sami.  The group is free to join. The skin comes with all sorts of appliers including the new Slink Physique.


These are unretouched photos, and yes I was feeling cutsie and added frames. Sami's racerback top is also a new gift and color change, find it at Poised.

A good bonus post for the day! I like getting help from my friends.

Poses by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely Beautiful Chic! Thank you for blogging my group gift. hugs
June Salmson-LoveMe Skins
Anonymous said…
Hello!
I was wondering about those jeans. I tried to search the site, nothing. Please share?
Thanks,
Liz Deatle
Chic Aeon said…
Had to ask :D

They are "Angels Chick Jeans & Tank" from the marketplace LAST YEAR. They were free or cheap (she doesn't remember).

Hopefully you can find them.
Mesh Head seems to be the maker if that helps too.

Popular Posts