Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dining FLF Style


Ittttttt's Friday!

Out for Fifty Linden Friday from Sway's, two collections.

The Judith Table and Chair (four colors of complimentary woods - white is constant)



The Judith Table Settings (three colors).

My outfit includes:

***ArisarisB&W~Alus32~Glastonbury Boho Pant with a variety of mesh body sizes but NO Lara (I am wearing eBody which magically worked for me so give the demos a try).  Many textures by hud including some fun bright prints which I really like, but we pick what works for the photo :D.

Mosquito's Way - Maxine Shoe at Tres Chic
Valentina E. Sara top


And .Enfant Terrible. Lotties darling necklace available on the B P E  SL Hunt.

Hair: Cleo by Wasabi Pills who is having a sale of older hairs. I got one for each of my alts an they are looking good.



Pose by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts