Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

That Tree at Cosmo

Sequel - Snowy Shadowbox

Many of us have visited the Cosmopolitan tree in years past. I have to say this year is looking like designers are intent on outdoing their history of great gifts.

I did not add to the Cosmo bounty this year. Somehow thirty or so gifts seemed like enough from "my brand" LOL.  But I will definitely be going over to pick up some of the lovely gifts.

Meanwhile here is a tip on the Cosmo tree -- a lesson learned from other years. Stockings get added to the tree daily for some time. What frequently happens is that you end up grabbing and opening items you already have in inventory. Not all that much fun.

Sami came up with a very smart idea, one that seems so very obvious I am not sure why "I" didn't think about it. AFTER you are sure you have a copy of the New Gift in inventory, simply derender and blacklist the stocking (third party viewers only). Then you will only see items that you haven't picked up. Repeat as needed.

Some folks of course will wait until all the gifts are out and that works too :D.


Home and garden seemed to be the stars of today with even a building in the mix. But there was also a lovely set of heels with color change hud as well as some REALLY pretty earrings ^^.  Just not enough for a cohesive outfit to photograph.

Here is your taxi. You will need a free group tag if you don't have one already.

Note that a few creators have their stockings set to the wrong group meaning "I" could pick them up LOL (and I might just to do that) with my designer tag, but "fans" have to wait until they figure out their mistake.

Patience is good.

Comments

Popular Posts