Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Holiday Magic

Holiday Releases Baiastice

The Holiday Collection is out TOMORROW at Baiastice!  Sparkles and shine, satin and lace -- all thing girlie including "skin" LOL.

One of my favorites is the darling club dress, Roxy.

Now if I am going to be honest I am not sure that I am BRAVE enough to wear this "leave your undies at home" design -- but it is SO PRETTY!

With lots of pretty hues, I was attracted to the gold sparkly number that is part of the bonus pack.

But ---


When I saw that the new  shanghai  Wings set came in a perfectly matching copper AND coordinated perfectly with my alaskametro makeup -- well the color was chosen for me.

Find these new releases at the BAIASTICE main store and at Cosmopolitan respectively.

Meva Photo Box Small Cubes White backdrop

eXxEsS Mousse hair


Poses by: ChiC buildings

Comments

Popular Posts