Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gacha Fever

Gacha Fever

Two superb gacha release combine for a picture perfect holiday card.

From !dM deviousMind @ Lootbox (opening tomorrow if my sources are correct) a big collection of the cutest and fanciest rocking horses I have ever seen. These are WEARABLE attachments, but if you have the prims, you can of course rez them too. Mostly I just wanted you to see all the details on both the horse and my outfit; silly vane me!

Some of the "RockinRudolphs" are sleek and stylish, others fun and playful. All amazingly crafted so you can't really go wrong! MY kind of gacha.

Now I really was having a difficult time trying to decide which Rudolph to show you, so I did what any good fashion and design blogger would do --- I coordinated with my outfit!



From MEVA for Pocket Gacha, the Corellis Outfit in black, brown, burgundy, red and white with silver or gold trim.  Very feminine!

Probably not warm enough to stay out in the snow for too long though -- even with bright sun :D.


Hair: TUKINOWAGUMA

Poses by: aDORKable and Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts