Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Wild Nights and Weekend Sales


My weekend sales pick is the Wild Night backdrop from PALETO.  Packed full of details the pack includes a wide variety of versions including with and without materials and physics.  I used the "ultra" version which weighs in at 115.  You could easily add a wall for the open side of the backdrop (solid or window depending on your view) and have this as a skybox. 


The theme is theater with a built in ticket booth and counter (no poses on stools).   Lots and lots of possibilities here.


In my top photo I added a nicely made couch from K&S -- also on sale this weekend. It is a bit high on triangles but has plenty of style as well as adult animations and singles.  I also changed out the texture in the painting which as it turned out was a bad idea.  Note that a piece of the same texture appears over the exit door making that EXIT part pretty unreadable :D.  Not an error by the builder, just me.  So add a prim in front of the colorful graphic that comes with -- or not.  





Comments

Popular Posts