Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Baubles: Midnight Dance Set




Just out, a necklace and earring set from [Baubles] (formerly Love Chic).  The sets come in four color choices with the premier sets in silver for my friend Nissa *wink*.  I find I love working with metals and stones MUCH more than fabric. Yeah!




While many of the items in [Baubles] will be copy, I've decided to make the sets as mod - TRANSFER items, at least for now.  Sets sell for $50 each so you can afford to be stylish in a variety of neutral tones!



I also added silver versions of the Boho color change beads. These are $10 a set (mod-copy and both spine and chest). The gold metal version is of course still available. Each bead has 17 possible color choices; click to cycle through.


Comments

Popular Posts