Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Little to the Left Please!




I am having a difficult time getting out of the studio today, but that ain't all bad. In fact, it has been lots of fun.

Diesel Works has released new colors of the Debutant Chaise (review copy). This is the Pearl color. Oh so neutral, and you know how I like neutral. I got Xia up to my studio and we had lots of fun playing with the photographer's version. The poses fit her perfectly, tiny as she is, so no adjustments were needed. I had wondered about the director version of the chaise and I have to say it makes me smile. When the model moves into a new pose, the person in charge (that's me in this case) waves their hand around and then does a "stop right there" signal. Fun.





This is the view from the other direction showing the hand signal. A great prop for any serious photographer, the other new colors include cream and pretty pink. The new colors come in both director and regular versions (just the chaise as I have shown you before).





If you get over to the store, be sure and check out the PolyWall with lots of poses and texture options. DRAMA! Woot! Perfect for bloggers and photographers alike. There are also some new couples pillows if you have a significant other.

Comments

Popular Posts