Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Frozen in Amber




Long ago and far away in RL times, I had a friend (actually she was my boss) who had a beautiful amber necklace. It was an antique that she wore often. I couldn't purchase a copy in the real world, but I CAN make a virtual one. And so I did!  Frozen in Amber comes in a double set (above) as well as a short single choker.



Both necklaces feature built in shine with amber beads as well as other natural earthstones. The short necklace is designed in a symmetrical manner, while the longer version has a scattered, casual pattern. It took me a long while to make this set and I love it. I hope you do too.







The necklace set is manual mod - copy - no transfer and sells for $75. Find it at [Baubles]


Hair by Alli&Ali; sweater by Solange.

Comments

Popular Posts