Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Hear It for Fashion!




Thank you Whisper!   Running late today, I finally got to check the feeds and found a post on iheartsl about the Def Luv fashion show. Here is the original post in case you missed it. It included a hair that I saw earlier in the week and LOVED! So of course I took my chances and TPed over at 11 SL time to see if the hair was still out. I would have liked to have seen the show, but not at 5 am *wink*.




Not only is the great and dramatic hair from W&Y still out, I found a lovely and intricate necklace from fairy tail, and some silver leggings and bra top from House of Fox. There were other gifts that I didn't pick up but that you might love. Be sure and wear your flight aid as I fell through the floor twice. Not sure what is up with that :D.



While I am posting studio photos, I'll add this one I took last night.This cute dress (I'd call it a top) is the .:Relentless Couture:. Splatter Mini Dress. It was still on the Midnight board last eve or you can purchase it off the wall on the second floor. Lots of fun whether you wear it with or without leggings. And if you are looking for a small shop prefab, find the snowman (not too far from the entrance when I was there last night) and pick up a nice building.

Poses by Toko Voom and LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts