Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Primitive City



Dark and shadowless, Primitive City is built within a backdrop, but with towering megalith buildings surrounding the central city. This gives a sense of reality that similar venues lack. There are traces of color. Weeds grow up from the sidewalk. Flags and signs add touches of crimson.



My outfit is one of the crossover free prizes from the Just For The Guys Hunt. Indeed, this set from LNL includes prims pieces sized for both gals and guys. It can be worn with or without collar and coat prims. Footwear can be a problem however as the pants are no mod and interfere with most boots. After trying many options I choose my Maitreya heels from the long standing (and possibly still available) SOM joining gift.





Style Notes:

Hair: Rock Candy *RC* Rockstar Hair (Jet)
Skin and Shape: GeEs Design - Skin - Marlin Drow - 04; Shape It Up! Lioness
Outfit: LNL  O-51 JFGH  GIFT- ! RFyre Persuaded Womens Black Leather: Stockings
Shoes: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - Black
Accessories: RISING STAR - Nyx Earring

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Anonymous said…
no more primative city...it doesnt exist anymore.(
Chic Aeon said…
Thank Anon -

It is Primitive City (no "a"). My fault for posting at 4 AM :D. I just TPed there and it is up. There may have been another city with the similar name. I know I looked for one that had both the same look and what I thought was the same name for a long while. I followed links that went nowhere -- and then I found this the other day. All fixed now and you should be able to get there.

Thanks for the heads up. Hope you get there now.
Anonymous said…
ty very much:)

Popular Posts