Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A New Year - IDIA


I love accessories and I love well made simple clothing. Each enhances the other. The textures and lines take center stage. So today as the New Year began I donned some new items that show off the very simplicity I admire. I took a trip to the Heartlands with hay baled wheat fields and boxcars.




Aside from admiring the lovely vistas at IDIA Laboratories, you can have fun making art. Clicking on the spray paint can near the train cars takes you to a web browser page where you can try your hand at tagging. Your art then gets uploaded to Flickr and is put on the train car. The cars are refreshed every minute or so.



That's my not terribly original offering in the background. My *Solange!* Winter Wool suit is keeping me both warm and stylish. It comes in gray, black and brown versions. Mix and matching is certainly an option for a sporty look. Here, I wanted to show off my new scarf from [LeLutka], a recent group gift. I am definitely in love with scarves this season, and this one fits beautifully. With a soft cashmere and silk blend fabric, it contrasts nicely with the more textured suit. So pretty together!



I was pleased that I could easily wear the scarf with the turtleneck, but I was willing to put the wrap away for awhile so that you could see the lovely detailing on the jacket. Creases and well placed wrinkles add a realistic look while keeping a soft, hand drawn feel.

Perfect for showing off jewelry, I'm sure you will be seeing this great set from time to time.








Auto aficionados can pick up this free car inside the house at IDIA Laboratories. Find the photo of the car and touch to get both drivable versions as well as a display model (350ish prims).

One of the popular things about this locale and other IDIA sims is that they are rez friendly. Yeah!

Style Notes:

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Ginger
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 4/br) dec VIP gift
Clothing: *Solange!* CHARCOAL Winter Wool Jacket with BLACK WInter T-Neck W (Tucked in)
Shoes: [Decoy] Jully Boots - Onyx
Accessories: [LeLutka]-FRIO Scarf_F_Olive

Comments

Popular Posts