Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Another Shade of Wenge


Sometimes there are happy matches, items you don't expect to compliment each other simply do.  This is the posey maxi  (mesh) skirt from JANE. Not the newest release, but one I failed to show you until now. I so like the way this fits my hips. My hips aren't YOUR hips of course and that's why there are demos and four sizes at the shop. Other color choices are available of course.

My unsuspecting and perfectly colored tuck in sweater is listed as "burgundy" in my inventory. Who knew it was actually my idea of peach :D. Not only that, it is free from COOL BEANS (On the Hunt).

I added some earrings from KOSH, a bracelet from MIEL and my favorite BAIASTICE sandals and I was set.

Pose by: EverGlow (new)

Comments

Popular Posts