Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Harry Potter 2 Hunt - Part 1


It's October and you know what that means -- witches and goblins, gravestones and bats; and of course orange and black as our principle mode of dress. I went out for a few stops on the Harry Potter Hunt 2 this early morn. I didn't get too far, but I have enough items for show and tell. This is a kid's hunt and much seems to be centered around magic -- the Harry Potter version of the craft.


I specifically started out at -Hanaya-; I had seen the store post on these Harry Potter hats and had to have them. The All-Seeing hats come in four styles with appropriate house crests. I like Gryffindor's model the best; orange! Other prizes in my photos include a Quality Witches Broom from Children Of Ares, a Mad-Eye" Moody Necklace (it moves) from Connaught Empire, and a Dragon Shoulder Pet from Z-ippers.

Comments

Popular Posts