Penultima Cream


This next to the last week of our color challenge was a very simple one for me. My outfit is from Deviance
and was first shown in this post. Oh my, a year and a half ago. The design is still very much in style and my photography skills have improved greatly since then. So, I am happy to show it off once again. My location is one of of the dreamscape environments at Garden Of Dreams.



Poses by: nigotine (NLA)

  1. gravatar

    # by Nicandra Laval - October 22, 2011 at 12:47 AM

    oh Chic you realy looking hot and burning in cream.. you made cream very warm.. bye bye Nic

  2. gravatar

    # by bourbiedoll - October 22, 2011 at 4:08 AM

    Wow! Talk about alluring! Especially the contrast of that light color against your olive skin. So dramatic.

  3. gravatar

    # by Anichka Savira - October 22, 2011 at 8:46 AM

    I definitely feel like this challenge has helped my photography, though yours is far superior. This is a great shot and oh so very sexy.

  4. gravatar

    # by ayakofirecaster - October 22, 2011 at 7:29 PM

    You make a sexy sorceress in that cream outfit!