Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Flesh Game Update


I went out late last eve to explore more of The Flesh Game. I completed the journey and came to an unexpected and not well received ending *wink*, but I did enjoy my time. There are tons of gifts mixed throughout the game; indeed something for everyone. Shown here are my personal favorites, a lovely textured Gothic church from Dragon Magick Wares and some boots from -=FORSAKEN=-.  The church -- actually a reclaimed version and now home to witches --  is one of three pieces of the set with the pew being another. I missed part 2 which I am guessing might be an alter?   Since the path to riches is a long and winding one, I will not be retracing my steps, but YOU be on the lookout as you wander the builds of this year's Halloween adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts