Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Orange Farewell


It's the last post on our yearly color wheel. Part of me is glad, part sad. We covered a lot of territory and some very bizarre colors, most fun -- some a real challenge. Orange is a fitting end as the seasons have spanned the year and we have definitely been in orange country for awhile.  I dug out some oldies and took myself over to wheat field, a perfect place for this ending.

I won't be doing the extra 15 favorites post, but I will definitely be watching for those that do.

Thanks to Luna for the adventure and gold stars to everyone that completed all 52 weeks!



Poses by: Vista Animations Most Wanted AO

Comments

Nicandra Laval said…
nice warm post.. i already saw it on the fashion feed blog yesterday ...hehe.. bye bye Nic
Unknown said…
Great shot, really beautifully composed and you look amazing.
Eliza said…
Gorgeous! It has been wonderful seeing all your color challenge posts!
Anonymous said…
Oldies always work for me. Cute piccie:)
Mayala Loon said…
what a cute last pic ... hope to see you in round 2 ;-)

Popular Posts