Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Jacket Weather


There's lots of great news from JANE, but first up -- simply because this was such a great shot *wink* -- we have some nice free cowboy boots from MayCreations.    Look for the magnifying glass and pick these up as your prize. Sorry, I have forgotten which hunt this is and the creator renamed the folder :D. The hint was "look for the bike". Of course since this is a biker place there are a few options there, but the searching is definitely worth it.


This cute mesh jacket is my favorite new release from JANE. You can find a similar style with plaid on the OUTSIDE instead of in too -- several colors to choose from, of course.  There are some new cropped sweaters as well as  pants. Lots of goodness. I still think the maxi skirts are my personal favorite and that's a good thing since my skirt wardrobe is a skimpy area in my inventory :D.


Here is the complete look including a new necklace out from Concrete Flowers. Grandads Old compass necklace comes sized for both guys and gals and includes two attachment points for older viewers.  My tuck in cami top (a romper in fact) AND my nicely textured Fall leggings are only two colors of HUGE fatpacks that are part of JANE'S birthday gift! The tights as well as a blue version of the new cropped sweater are group gifts. The romper set is free for all as a longtime shop freebie. The colors are luscious and reflect the upcoming palette for the store. My mesh mini skirt is also from JANE.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts