Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Golden Skies


Electric Blue is our color for this coming week and while I am a day early, I plan to spend much of tomorrow at Hair Fair (media day). I was a good girl and went with the color swatch this week. Often a rule breaker, items in my closet  -- one a new purchase --  encouraged me to be grateful that the example color was calmer than my personal imaginary Electric Blue.

It would be difficult to miss this tattoo, a special last week from Para Designs. I have to admit that the color did influence my spending *wink*. There are two versions in the pack, a colored version and a black version. Three transparencies are available for each type and all layers are covered. 


Your eyes aren't deceiving you; I am wearing a newly released skin from The Body Shop. Vania is a dark toned skin. Her face is lovely with a big dose of vulnerability -- well most of the time anyway. You can see from my top shot that she can be a sultry little vixen when the mood moves her *wink*. The face is quite beautiful and the I really love the makeups which blend various earthy colors (don't worry there are some brights in the choices also) to make some dramatic eyeshadow tones.  Many of the lip hues are subtle, something I really appreciate.

The under-breast shadow is really too strong for little A Cup me, but since 95 percent of the women I see in our virtual land are more endowed than I, that won't be an issue for most of you. So if you are in the market for a  new skin -- or if you are ALWAYS in the market (you ho you) then try on some demos and see how they feel.


I couldn't resist taking my bike over to the Mother Road for this shot. I knew there was a blue choice in the menu. This was a gift long ago from the shop I featured earlier in the week, 19 MOTORCYCLE. I seem to be riding a TAD bit better these days. Still off road is safer for me.

I want to mention the ANImate pose hud that I used in this post. I have had it for a long while, but didn't really use it often until I needed it for positioning models for photo shoots. It really is a handy gadget, letting you animate up to twelve avatars at one time. I haven't worked on that skill, but it does a great job with one or two. Here, I used it on myself for a very easy shoot. The hud comes with 100 poses, some of them really different. I patiently tested for ones that worked for me and deleted the other making it an "fits Chic" hud. You also get an empty hud where you can load your own poses. I did that for two extra huds. Even more organized folks could have huds for "hands above the waist", "dancing" , "glamour" etc.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Emilia ~ Dark Brown
Skin:[TBS] Vania Mk4;  ::Para Designs:: Eclectic Color Medium (v2 Layer)
Clothing: PARADISIS Flirty Jeans : Blue Bleached; Dark Eden Duct Tape Pasties
Shoes: [PM] Fae Wedge [B] - LF - Khaki
Accessories: Mariposa: Jewels: Acat Color Option 2

Poses by: ANImate

Comments

Arya Braveheart said…
Cool pics and love the tatts and scooter. Very Rebel Without a Cause!
Rudhmellowen said…
Totally gorgeous, the tattoo is pretty
Eliza said…
Gorgeous tatoo, and love the bike!
Anonymous said…
Neat tats! <33

xo alina
Unknown said…
Sultry doesn't begin to describe this, you are stunning.
Anonymous said…
Wonderful pictures! The surroundings fit the jeans & tats combo, especially with your hair down and the skin being tanned. Wildchild from the middle of nowhere kind of feel. The tattoos are gorgeous and the scooter made me smile.
*Raises her hand* uhh...Yo ho Me! I am LOVVVVVING this skin! I love how different it looks. LOVELY post

Popular Posts