Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Welcome Hub Shopping Street


Surprise! Did you know there is a shopping street connected to the new Welcome Hub?    It was news to me!  Most likely it was designed to help new folks learn about shopping without the crowds and the lag that sometimes comes with the territory.  Many  (maybe all) of the shops here are brands that we see at the Shop and Hops -- and while I didn't check all the shops, I popped my head into the spaces of folks I know.  And I found a few gifts!


It seems like most (many? All?) gifts are from past Shop and Hop events so if you have been around awhile you may already have these in your inventory.  Presents shown here include:

{what next} Wearable Drinks To Hold (fatpack)  {wn} Small Coffee - Pink
(Kunglers) Venus earrings (two color choices)
:: DS :: Landry Industrial Shades (with sizing and texture hud)

Trompe Loeil - Wireframe Chair FREE GIFT





My color coordinating attire is:

:: ANTAYA :: Top "Ariel" MerMay gift
-[ vagrant ]- Lillian Jeans - Maitreya - Orange

Hair: no.match_ ~ NO_PART

Pose by: Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts