Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gorgeous Gifts


The FLF birthday bash is happening now (free group).  Going on for awhile I would have missed it altogether but for a blog post on the forums. Perhaps I am not the only one less in love with sales events (and events in general) these days.  


It is and easy shopping layout this year so you will likely not get lost. 



It took me about an hour and a half to open all the gift boxes, not counting all the EVOX, horns, and other times that I knew  I wouldn't be able to use.  



My personal favorite is the BACKDROP (yes, looks like a painting).  

These are the items that I kept from the event. Thanks to the creators that went that extra mile. 

KraftWork Bread Bin
Architect. Cruso Firepit (FLF B. Bash Gift) #bronze
CELESTE - Square Pot Aloe - Copper - Muted (huge fatpack with different pot trim colors)
Treia, Marche backdrop




Comments

Popular Posts