Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sunday Surpises


While you are at the Footwear Expo, be sure and stop by the Shiny Things shop and pick up some free stockings in a LARGE assortment of colors. You can see the stockings poster above me. And of COURSE you can get the shoes to mix or match with the socks. Well sure you can! Lots of great things to see here at the Shoe Expo and the walking and flying is pretty easy now :D


Dark Mouse is having a reopening event. Stop by one of their shops (I went to the Taber shop) and pick up a gift bag. In the Taber shop it was on the coffee table. Inside you will find several nice jewelry pieces (some I had already blogged and you may have) as well as some summery slip on heel sandals with flower designs.

NO the brown boots are NOT in the gift bag, but while I was there I noticed the lucky chair (it is really my day with lucky chairs) and there was a "C" on there. These are the same boots as the red ones I blogged here. I was SO excited to get these in brown too. So be sure and check the chair when you stop by.

Bottom picture hair Bobby (unisex) by House of Heart - free July 11th release

Popular Posts