Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Free Finery

A quick post featuring two hunt items and a gift.  My outfit is from Sassy on the Taste of SL Hunt. The shiny and feminine top pairs with the wear with anything brown jeans for a comfy but dressy pairing. This of course isn't "me", it is one of two shapes (one for guys) on the Hot as Hell Hunt which starts tomorrow. Find it at $10 Shapes (obviously already out there :D).  This A&A Lucky Hair in Dark Auburn which I couldn't get a good photo of inside is the voting present at Alli&Ali.

This photo was taken at LEA17, The Returning - by Marcus Inkpen,  which just opened.  A gorgeous build, it is very laggy. I have tried a few times and filming seems out of the question. It may be the forest of trees as I have noted issues with them in my productions. Nevertheless, visit if your connection is a good one. It is lovely.

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts