Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Gothmas By Gaslight

Full Sized Photo HERE.

Northern lights, gas lamps, sparkling trees -- Gothmas by Gaslight is open!


An eclectic mix of dark desires are yours to discover.

From Eclectica, 'Nightblooms'. Earrings, ring and collar form the beautifully made set. Colors can be changed by hud.

Poses (some sets with props) can be found at {NanTra}. Poses are not easy to make well; I suggest you check these out.


This nicely made lona (my great grandmother's name) long coat hales from Fission. Color choices of this vintage attire are blue, purple and red. I am wearing the fitmesh version but traditional mesh is also available in the pack.


Last but ohsonotleast in my book are these superb boots from {Venomous Rage Designs} . These are high heels which are typically not my favorite. That being said, I just can't seem to take them off!

Beautifully textured, the legwarmers also come separately. Look for Frost Bite Boots.


My hair is a new release from eXxExS,  PRIJA  The color huds are extensive. Hairbases are included.


Poses by: {NanTra}  Dieselworks

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really great shots!
~Lavea

Popular Posts