Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Peach and Snow


If you love peach -- have I got some goodies for you.

My little friend here is the elf from ALB Dream Fashion for the first day of Advent. It was out early so I have been getting to know my little elf. SOOO CUUTE! The Advent list posted at midnight so scroll back a bit to find all the other places you can pick up nice gifts.

Tuesday note: This is so funny. The ELF isn't the present (well he really IS in my book); he is the "box". I only realized that when I went on day 2 and got the #2 elf LOL. So OPEN HIM! Elf 2 is textured differently than elf 1 so you can have a family maybe!

Wednesday note: this is NOW group only with a $300 join fee. Glad I got my little guys early :D. Sorry. 

And speaking of nice gifts --- my very pretty dress (don't worry scroll down for a more complete photo) with great necklace and also matching shoes is a POE7 hunt gift from .::KL Couture::. 

These holding poses are from a set of three from *PosESioN* on the POE7 hunt. The theme is "Mother"; very appropriate for the season. Definitely useful for all sorts of items that need to be held :D.  You need these!



Hair from Vanity Hair (the first time I actually used the tint any color part o the huds).

Pose by: *PosESioN* (POE7)

Comments

Popular Posts