Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Adam 'n Eve Hunt


Sooooo --- I spent an inordinate amount of time at Adam 'n Eve this noon. BUT it was worth it. It's and on the wall hunt and this is a BIG shop. I skipped hair as I spent about half an hour in skins when I didn't even need one (LOL).

I LOVE this dress -- and the shoes (one of two pair in a pack) . Both are from the hunt. Each were a buck. What a deal! Hair is Calina the Archer by House of Heart. Pose by LAP and I am so happy to finally get to use it. Note the to-die-for stockings with garters with this cute little number. Doing happy happy dance in circles. Yeah!


OK. Outfit made in Appearances. We will move on.




This outfit can be worn as a catsuit, a mini dress or a short skirted dress (not shown). Imagine the possibilities with accessories :) Shoes by Juicy, Hair is Allie by House of Heart, Poses by LAP.


Now every gal needs a bunny suit! This one has killer pantyhose which can certainly do double duty with other outfits :D. Shoes by Juicy, Hair is Bobby by HOH, Pose by Striking Poses.

These are my favorites. I didn't buy all the items but I did splurge on some new boots that were a great price. Fall is on the way. Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts